Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

PETER STEELE (January 4, 1962 - April 14, 2010)


The great Peter Steele from Type O - died on Wednesday April 14, 2010 from heart failure. He was 48 years old. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Type O - family.

Peter will always be remembered as one of the most charismatic musicians in history. Together with his band Type O -, he created a legacy that will never die! Fortunately, Peter will always live through his passionate music and if you ever had a chance to meet him or to see Type O - live, you know that he was a true legend.

This might be very cliché from me, but only the good die young! Rest In Peace Peter and see you on the other side! Stay tuned for more news!

5 comments:

missarahsunshine said...

The great cock of metal has left the building...forever. R.I.P. Pete if this is true. I met him once in brooklyn. he wanted to sleep with me, and liked that i was polish. it was a fond memory, and i'm glad he was drunk enough that night to consider me pretty.

Anonymous said...

:( So incredibly sad.

Ian G86 said...

RIP BUDDY!

Anonymous said...

I met Pete about 12 years ago or so & though he was a real hard ass - he had a heart of gold & we had some good laughs. I will miss him very much. Mary Smith (midnight Mary as he used to call me) xoxo =(

Anonymous said...

I will miss seeing you around... and miss hearing your beautiful voice.... Rest in Peace my friend! NJ Vixen~