Crowned “an ass-kicking, skull-cracking record,” in a 4/5 review by Alternative Press, the nine-track production tackles a host of political and economic themes including media propaganda, the “war industry” and the staggering debts faced by America.
Visit the band’s OFFICIAL METAL BLADE PAGE (see link bellow) for Demonocracy pre-order info, limited edition merch bundles and the third in a series of instructional video posts featuring guitar wizard Tony Sannicandro. Dubbed "The Leads Are Weak," the mini clips offer playing tips and an up-close look at Sannicandro's astounding skills and technique. In the third installment, Sannicandro performs an exercise called “double dutch.” Sannicandro elaborates: "This is a two-note per string lick that incorporates a slight Dimebag feel and some chromatics. Two notes per string is often neglected by many guitar players, because three notes a string is much easier to get up to speed, but two note patterns are an OG way to put some bluesy flavor in your lick-age."
Stay tuned for more JOB FOR A COWBOY news including the upcoming video premiere of “Imperium Wolves.”
- 4/06: Hollywood, CA @ The Music Box
- 4/07: Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater
- 4/09: Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall
- 4/10: Omaha, NE @ Sokol Auditorium
- 4/11: Des Moines, IA @ 7 Flags Event Center
- 4/13: Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theater
- 4/15: Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater
- 4/16: Tulsa, OK @ Cain's Ballroom
- 4/19: Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues
- 4/20: Austin, TX @ Emo's East
- 4/21: Houston, TX @ House Of
JOB FOR A COWBOY in Puerto Rico:
6/30/2012 La Respuesta – San Juan, PR