Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, November 26, 2012

CEREBRAL BORE vs Former Vocalist Simone "Som" Pluijmers!


Wow! The members of Scotland' CEREBRAL BORE were recently punched in the face when their vocalist Simone "Som" Pluijmers unexpectedly left the band. The band made the following statement via their Facebook page:

"Som walked out on us less than 24 hours before the US tour, and we were forced to either cancel or go ahead with it as an instrumental if need be. We didn't want to let our US fans down, so we went ahead with our buddy Shawn Whitaker on vocals for the tour. Show us your support and make Shawn feel at home, he saved us from a disaster."

Som Pluijmers later posted a reply (which was removed) saying:
“I decided to leave because Paul McGuire treated me bad… And him saying I walked out on them like I’m a bitch is ridiculous. I’m not a diva, I had to do this for my own happiness and safety. He wouldn’t let us have an own opinion or wouldn’t let me have friends and screamed at us all the time. I’m sorry but I was too unhappy with him and had to leave. There was more going on than this but if hes gonna start bullshit than I’m more than happy to tell you guys the truth. I had to do this for me and thought about fans etc. it was a difficult decision… But for the best”

DYING FETUS with Cattle Decapitation and Cerebral Bore
*= No Cattle Decapitation

11/27: Tampa, FL @ Brass Mug
11/29: Longview, TX @ The Levee
11/30: Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's
12/1: Corpus Christi, TX @ Zero's
12/2: San Antonio, TX @ Korova
12/5: El Paso, TX @ House Of Rock
12/6: Tempe, AZ @ Rocky Point
12/7: Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
12/8: Fullerton, CA @ Slidebar (Matinee)
12/9: San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
12/10: Modesto, CA @ Plea For Peace
12/11: Richland, WA @ Ray's Golden Lion
12/12: Seattle, WA @ Studio 7
12/13: Boise, ID @ The Venue

DYING FETUS with Malignancy and Cerebral Bore

12/15: Denver, CO @ The Marquis Theater
12/16: St Louis, MO @ Fubar
12/17: Chicago, IL @  TBA
12/18: Newport, KY @ Thompson House
12/19: Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
12/20: Roanoke, VA @ Coffin House
12/21: Wilmington, DE @ Mojo 13
12/22: Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
12/23: Trenton, NJ @ Backstage at Champs

Related links:
Cerebral Bore

No comments: