During the bands ferocious set, Jesse Leach talked about their NEW album. Up until now it was speculated that it would potentially be released in Spring of 2013. Last night, Leach announced during the bands set that the bands next sonic assault will be released in April of 2013. And according to bassist Mike D'Antonio, the bands sixth studio album is currently being mixed by Andy Sneap. The effort was produced by the bands guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz.
In an interview with the "Brock And The Fatguy" radio show, Jesse stated, "People are gonna be really surprised; [we're] setting the bar up high once again. It's really fast and it's really heavy. It's not what people are going to anticipate, I'm sure. I literally am getting chills right now talking about it. It's gonna blow the doors off people, man. It's gonna be great."
There are only 5 shows on this NOT to be missed tour, which also features SHADOWS FALL and ACARO!
- December 18: So. Burlington, VT at Higher Ground
- December 19: Northampton, MA at Pearl Street
- December 20: Portland, ME at State Theatre
- December 27: Baltimore, MD at Rams Head Live
- December 29: Clifton Park, NY at Upstate Concert Hall
Photo by: Marlo Savino