Tuesday, December 11, 2012
BUCKCHERRY: NEW Album 'Confessions' Coming Soon!
Multi-Platinum Los Angeles Rock band Buckcherry will release their NEW CD 'Confessions' February 19, 2013 via Century Media Records. "Gluttony"--the first single from the album--will be available for purchase through iTunes today (Tuesday, December 11). In the meantime, a free download of "Gluttony" is available today only (Monday, December 10) HERE. A lyric video for "Gluttony" can also be seen below.
Buckcherry just wrapped a string of UK dates and will headline North American shows in late December and January before joining Kid Rock as special guests on the upcoming "Rebel Soul" Tour beginning February 2 in Kansas City, MO. In addition, Buckcherry will co-headline Fremont Street Experience's Downtown Countdown New Year's Eve 2013 celebration in Las Vegas December 31.
While on tour, Buckcherry will preview NEW songs from 'Confessions', the band's sixth studio album and first U.S. release for Century Media Records. 'Confessions' merges punk grit, gutter attitude, honest storytelling, and razor sharp hooks. The lyrics are tied together by the underlying theme of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Buckcherry continues to resonate because they're so unabashedly honest in their recordings and on stage. "It's a real rock 'n' roll band," says Nelson. "You get 100 percent of what we are and what we're about. We don't apologize for it."
Buckcherry--Josh Todd (vocals), Keith Nelson (guitar), Stevie D. (guitar), Jimmy Ashhurst (bass), Xavier Muriel (drums)--are one of the premier Rock bands of the NEW millennium, having sold more than three million records in America alone and touring virtually non-stop, playing with everyone from AC/DC to Avenged Sevenfold, touring sold-out arenas alongside Nickelback and KISS, and headlining festivals ranging from the punk rock Ink-N-Iron (also featuring the Misfits and Pennywise) to Sturgis. Radio staples "Lit Up," "Crazy Bitch" and "Sorry" have cemented the band as one of the most identifiable and sought-after bands on the radio and the live circuits, and 'Confessions' is primed to take the band to even greater heights.
Additional dates have been added to the band's run of headlining North American gigs. The current Buckcherry tour itinerary is as follows:
- 12/27: Libertyville, IL at Austin's Fuel Room
- 12/28: Mt. Pleasant, MI at Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort
- 12/31: Las Vegas, NV at Fremont Street Experience (with Queensrÿche, Quiet Riot, Pop Evil, Otherwise)
- 1/2: Spokane, WA at Knitting Factory Concert House
- 1/4: Lloydminster, AB at Kooler
- 1/5: Edmonton, AB at Union Hall Nightclub
- 1/6: Calgary, AB at The Back Alley
- 1/8: Medicine Hat, AB at Esplanade Theater
- 1/10: Lethbridge, AB at Average Joe's
- 1/11: Regina, SK at Pure Ultra Lounge
- 1/12: Winnipeg, MB at The Oak
- 1/14: Thunder Bay, ON at Thunder Bay Community Auditorium
- 1/16: London, ON at London Concert Theatre
- 1/19: Toronto, ON at Phoenix Concert Theatre
- 1/20: Niagara Falls, NY at Rapids Theatre
- 1/22: Portland, ME at The Asylum
With Kid Rock and Hellbound:
- 2/2: Kansas City, MO at Sprint Center
- 2/5: Springfield, MO at JQH Arena
- 2/7: Beaumont, TX at Ford Park Event Center
- 2/9: Tulsa, OK at BOK Center
With Kid Rock and Hellbound:
- 2/10: Wichita, KS at INTRUST Bank Arena
- 2/13: Bossier City, LA at CenturyLink Center
- 2/15: Nashville, TN at Bridgestone Arena
- 2/16: Greenville, SC at Bi-Lo Center
- 2/18: Fort Myers, FL at Germain Arena
- 2/20: Pensacola, FL at Pensacola Civic Center
- 2/21: New Orleans, LA at New Orleans Arena
- 2/23: Birmingham, AL at BJCC Arena
- 2/24: Huntsville, AL at Von Braun Center
- 2/26: Greensboro, NC at Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- 2/27: Knoxville, TN at Knoxville Civic Auditorium
- 3/1: Memphis, TN at FedEx Forum
- 3/2: Louisville, KY at KFC Yum! Center