Wednesday, February 29, 2012
GUNS N' ROSES Announce "Los Angeles Takeover"!
Seminal Rock icons Guns N’ Roses, are set to invade Los Angeles following the series of intimate shows that the band performed in New York City. GN'R will be taking over three different venues in March, the complete list of tour dates can be seen below.
It has been 22 years since GUNS N' ROSES last visited the Hollywood Palladium, where they have set their first stop on the "Los Angeles Takeover" on March 9. Additionally, GN'R will make their first appearances at The Wiltern on March 11, and at the House of Blues on March 12.
Pre-sale for the "Los Angeles Takeover" will begin on Thursday, March 1 at 10 AM PT, public onsale is slated for Friday, March 2 at 10 a.m. PT.
GUNS N' ROSES U.S. tour dates:
- March 01: Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA
- March 03: House of Blues in Orlando, FL
- March 05: Fillmore Miami Beach in Miami, FL
- March 09: Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, CA
- March 11: The Wiltern in Los Angeles, CA
- March 12: House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA
Official Site of Guns N' Roses