Monday, April 30, 2012
BLACK SABBATH To Perform Intimate Show - Details Available!
As of right now, the Bill Ward situation has not been resolved and the band has not announced who will be sitting behind the drum kit. This past February, Bill Ward made the following statement regarding the status of the reunion of SABBATH: "At this time, I would love nothing more than to be able to proceed with the BLACK SABBATH album and tour," stated Ward. "However, I am unable to continue unless a 'signable' contract is drawn up; a contract that reflects some dignity and respect toward me as an original member of the band."
As far as Tony Iommi's health status... Iommi is currently undergoing treatment for lymphoma (a type of cell that forms part of the immune system) and he is positive that he will kick cancer's ass! We sure hope so! The remaining members of Black Sabbath (Ozzy, Osbourne, Tony Iommy & Geezer Butler) have announced that they are currently recording the NEW album without Bill Ward and that it sounds great.
- May 19: Birmingham, England @ O2 Academy
- Jun. 10: Donnington, UK @ Download Festival
- Aug. 3: Chicago, Illinois @ Lolapalooza Festival
OZZY & FRIENDS:
- May 23: Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Arena
- May 25: Stockholm, Sweden @ Stadium
- May 27: Jelling, Denmark @ Jelling Festival
- May 29: Bergen, Norway @ Bergen Calling Festival
- May 31: Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum
- Jun. 02: Malmo, Sweden @ Malmo Stadium
- Jun. 04: Dortmund, Germany @ Westfalenhalle
- Jun. 06: Prague, Czech Republic @ O2 Arena
- Jun. 15: Vitoria, Spain @ Azkena Rock Festival
- Jun. 17: Clisson, France @ Hellfest
- Jun. 22: Dessel, Belgium @ Graspop Metal Meeting
- Jun. 24: Milan, Italy @ Gods of Metal Festival
- Jun. 26: Vienna, Austria @ Stadthalle
- Jun. 28: Belgrade, Serbia @ USCE Park
- Jul. 01: Athens, Greece @ Rockwave Festival – Terra