Today California progressive grind conquerors CATTLE DECAPITATION release "Lifestalker", the second single of their NEW album 'Monolith Of Inhumanity'!
Set for release on May, 8th, 2012, the record was produced by Dave Otero of Denver's Flatline Audio and sees the band exploring innovative NEW techniques in song writing without abandoning their signature formula of confrontational audio wreckage and self-loathing lyrical content.
Vocalist Travis Ryan adds: "We just returned from a great European tour where we played a ton of NEW songs which were received extremely well by everyone over there! So much so that we decided to premiere the second sample track of our NEW album 'Monolith of Inhumanity' on a European website for all our fans and the NEW fans we just made during this last tour! We had a blast and we hope you all get a kick out of the NEW track "Lifestalker". This NEW album is light years ahead of the rest of our albums and we look forward to coming back to Europe to decapitate you all with it!"
Check out Lifestalker at THIS LOCATION.
'Monolith Of Inhumanity' is an achievement that stands out as one of the most volatile, ambitious, and impossible to aptly categorize records you will hear in 2012. Dragging their ever-evolving deathgrind sound kicking and screaming into the epic territory inhabited by the likes of Dimmu Borgir and Anaal Nathrakh, the quartet redefine all perceptions of what CATTLE DECAPITATION is. With their seventh full-length, the band have never sounded more focused, aggressive, or manically determined to get in the faces of those who erroneously believe they've already experienced the band at their extreme best.
The 11-track 'Monolith Of Inhumanity' features a host of guests including Mike Majewski of Devourment (guest vocals on "Projectile Ovulation"), Lenard Leal of Cephalic Carnage (backing vocals by on "A Living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat"), The Cephalic Carnage Community Men's Choir, consisting of all current Cephalic members and alumni Jawsh Mullen and Zac Joe (gang choir vocals on "The Carbon Stampede"), and ambient and noise interludes by Los Angeles' most extreme decimator of sound, John Wiese, as well as another strikingly brutal cover by Wes Benscoter.
CATTLE DECAPITATION :Occupation Domination Tour" with Origin, Decrepit Birth, Aborted, Rings of Saturn, BATTLECROSS:
- 04/20: Baltimore, MD Sonar
- 04/21: Wilmington, DE Mojo 13
- 04/22: Trenton, NJ BackStage at Champs
- 04/23: Keene, NH Railroad Tavern
- 04/24: Brooklyn, NY Europa
- 04/26: Peoria, IL Brass Rail
- 04/27: Joliet, IL Mojoe's
- 04/28: Portage, IN Camelot Arena
- 04/29: St Louis, MO Fubar
- 05/02: Albuquerque, NM El Rey Theater
- 05/04: San Diego, CA Ruby Room
- 05/05: Tempe, AZ The Clubhouse
- 05/06: Hollywood, CA The Whisky A Go-Go
- 05/07: Fullerton, CA Slidebar
- 05/08: San Francisco, CA DNA Lounge
- 05/09: Stockton, CA Plea For Peace
- 05/10: Sparks, NV The Alley
- 05/11: Portland, OR Branx
- 05/12: Seattle, WA Studio Seven
- 05/13: Boise, ID The Venue
- 05/14: Salt Lake City, UT In The Venue
- 05/15: Denver, CO The Summit Music Hall
- 05/18: Lawrence, KS Granada Theater
Official Site of Cattle Decapitation
Cattle Decapitation on Facebook
Follow Cattle Decapitation on Twitter
Cattle Decapitation on Facebook