TOMAHAWK have unveiled the video for "Oddfellows," the title track from their recently released album. The live clip, which features an assortment of animation and appropriately odd graphics, was filmed and animated by Vincent Forcier.
'Oddfellows' is the band's first release in over six years and has already become Tomahawk's highest charting debut, cracking the Billboard Top 100 and landing at #2 on Billboard's Hard Music chart and at #9 on the magazine's Indie chart. The Onion gave the album an "A-" and said "Oddfellows doesn't reject anything Tomahawk had done before. It just does it better." Alternative Press said "Oddfellows is a multifaceted and consistently fascinating album" and Revolver called it "a surprising, thoroughly consistent return-to-form," adding the album is "the first contender for hard-rock album of the year."
The band (Duane Denison, Mike Patton, John Stanier and Trevor Dunn) return to the road tomorrow, with the quartet's first west coast dates in over a decade kicking off at The Showbox in Seattle. Other upcoming performances include a stint on Australia's Soundwave Festival and stops at Lollapalooza in both Brazil and Chile.
- February 12: Seattle, WA at The Showbox
- February 13: Portland, OR at Wonder Ballroom
- February 15: San Francisco, CA at Great American Music Hall
- February 16: San Francisco, CA at Great American Music Hall
- February 17: Santa Ana, CA at The Observatory
- February 19: Los Angeles, CA at The Mayan Theater
- February 23: Brisbane, Australia at RNA Showgrounds
- February 24: Sydney, Australia at Olympic Park
- February 26: Sydney, Australia at The Metro
- February 27: Melbourne, Australia at Billboard
- March 1: Melbourne, Australia at Flemington Racecourse
- March 2: Adelaide, Australia at Bonython Park
- March 4: Perth, Australia at Claremont Showground
- March 30: Sao Paulo, Brazil at Lollapalooza Brazil
- April 2: Buenos Aires, Argentina at Malvinas Argentinas Stadium (w/A Perfect Circle)
- April 4: Santiago, Chile at Teatro La Cupula del Parque O'Higgins
- April 6: Santiago, Chile at Lollapalooza Chile
Tomahawk on Facebook
Ipecac on Facebook