On the weekend of April 20th, Heavy Music history was written at the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival in Worcester, Massachusetts. What exactly took place? Well, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE performed their first show with original vocalist Jesse Leach.
Yesterday (June 1st), KSE performed in front of thousands of fans at "Rock AM Ring" in Nürburgring, Germany. At the end of their performance, the band rocked their own version of DIO's "Holy Diver" in tribute of Ronnie James Dio. Check it out!
Leach sang on the band's first self-titled album, which came out in 2000, and on their landmark 2002 Roadrunner debut 'Alive Or Just Breathing'. Leach left the band in 2002 and was replaced by Howard Jones, but his work on 'Alive Or Just Breathing' has always been revered by diehard, longtime KILLSWITCH ENGAGE fans.
Here is some additional footage from the bands performance at "Rock AM Ring":
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- 6/8 Nickelsdorf, Austria @ Pannonia Fields II (Nova Rock)
- 6/15 Copenhagen, Denmark (Copenhell)
- 6/16 Gothenburg, Sweden (Metaltown)
- 6/22 Milan, Italy @ Arena Fiera Milano (Gods Of Metal)
- 6/24 Dessel, Belgium @ Festival Park ‘Stenehel’ (Grasspop)
Official Site of Killswitch Engage