Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dino Cazares Updates Fans On The Future Of DIVINE HERESY!


Dino Cazares, the riffmanufacturer, has issued the following update regarding the future of DIVINE HERESY:

"Hello, DIVINE HERESY fans. I just wanted to give you the latest news on DIVINE HERESY. 'Cause there are a lot of rumors out there on whats going on with DIVINE HERESY (HERE is what Tim Yeung told us). Well, only I can give you the truth.

"I have five songs written for the new CD. It's technical, brutal and melodic. Everything you would want from a DIVINE HERESY CD.

"I'm currently on tour with FEAR FACTORY for the rest of 2012 And part of 2013. When I'm off, I will complete the writing process and I will let you know who will be performing on the new CD.

"I am currently shopping for a new record company and have some surprising offers."

Bassist Joe Payne quit DIVINE HERESY in January 2011. Drummer Tim Yeung, who has been recording and touring with MORBID ANGEL for the past couple of years, is no longer a member of DIVINE HERESY. DIVINE HERESY frontman Travis Neal recently joined DIRGE WITHIN as the replacement for Jeremy "Jerms" Genske.

Stay tuned for more DIVINE HERESY news!

Via Blabbermouth.net

Related links:
Divine Heresy
Fear Factory

No comments: