Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SHADOWS FALL: Drummer Jason Bittner Diagnosed With Acute Pancreatitis


This sucks! It has been reported by drummer Jason Bittner (SHADOWS FALL) that he has been diagnosed with acute pancreatitis (a very serious disease). The same disease that sidelined Rex Brown (KILL DEVIL HILL, ex-PANTERA & DOWN) in 2009. Bittner posted the following statement via his Facebook page:

"For over a week, what I thought was a stomach bug (and I was still on tour when all of this started), I came home last week and went to the doctors, and it was written off as just that, a bug. This past Saturday, the pain came back and lingered into Sunday, which forced me into the emergency room yesterday. After a day in the hospital, I was poked, prodded, tested and it turns out I have acute pancreatitis, which I'm told can be very serious if left untreated. They're not sure what brought it on (my doctor thinks it was viral), but I have been told by my doctors to not leave this week because I need to sent for more tests/MRI, etc., to make 100% sure I'll be road ready for the second leg of the SHADOWS FALL tour, which starts November 8. I should be fine, but needless to say, I'm very disappointed I will not be able to come perform in Austin this week! Maybe PASIC 2013??"

PARTY TO THE APOCALYPSE 2012 with SHADOWS FALL, GOD FORBID, THY WILL BE DONE and TRUMPET THE HARLOT (remaining tour dates):

November 8 - Norfolk, VA - The Norva
November 9 - Jacksonville, NC - Hooligans
November 10 - Spartanburg, SC - Ground Zero
November 11 - Jacksonville, FL - Brewsters Roc Bar
November 13 - Tallahassee, FL - Hard Rock Cafe
November 14 - Birmingham, AL - Zydeco
November 15 - Shreveport, LA -The Warehouse
November 16 - Oklahoma, OK - The Chemeleon Room
November 17 - Houston, TX - Scout Bar
November 18 - Austin, TX - Dirty Dog Bar
November 20 - Abilene, TX - TBA
November 21 - El Paso, TX - House Of Rock
November 22 - Gallup, NM - The Juggernaut
November 23 - Phoenix, AZ - Joe's Grotto

Related links:
Official Site of God Forbid
Official Site of Shadows Fall

No comments: