Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Friday, June 22, 2012

The CRO MAGS' John Joseph Reflects On The Birth Of The NYHC Scene; Band To Perform At CBGB Fest!

    Photo by: Paul Birman

"As I reflect on the spirit of revolution that got me into the 'REAL' punk-rock back when everything else was full of shit, the feelings I had the first time I went to Max's Kansas City, or CBGB's, when I saw The Clash, Bad Brains, The Damned, SOA, Minor Threat, Black Flag... then, I knew I had found my tribe. Never raise your hands in surrender to this corrupt system to go lead quiet lives of desperation. FIGHT!"

On Friday, July 6th Bowery Presents:

CRO MAGS, SICK OF IT ALL & VISION OF DISORDER!

Where?

Webster Hall: 125 East 11th Street  Manhattan, NY 10003

Tickets:  http://www.ticketweb.com/fb/4587375
Facebook invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/143246332466857/

Stay tuned for more Cro Mags news!

Related links:
Cro Mags' Official Site

No comments: