Also check the official lyric video for the song, “The Fiends Who Come To Steal The Magick Of The Deceased,” here: http://youtu.be/z6SZTiha8bw, and stream “The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh,” via the Nuclear Blast web-store: http://bit.ly/atgosnbusa.
'At The Gate Of Sethu' is due out July 3rd. It can be pre-ordered now through the Nuclear Blast web-store in various formats at: http://bit.ly/atgoslp.
'At The Gate Of Sethu' track-listing:
01. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame
02. The Fiends Who Come To Steal The Magick Of The Deceased
03. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh
04. When My Wrath Is Done
05. Slaves Of Xul
06. The Gods Who Light Up The Sky At The Gate Of Sethu
07. Natural Liberation Of Fear Through The Ritual Deception Of Death
08. Ethno-Musicological Cannibalisms
09. Tribunal Of The Dead
10. Supreme Humanism Of Megalomania
11. The Chaining Of The Iniquitous
12. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame (instrumental)
13. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh (instrumental)
The follow-up to 2009's, 'Those Whom The Gods Detest', was once again produced and mixed by Neil Kernon (Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide). Cover artwork was produced by a true genius of darkened visuals, Seth Siro Anton (Soilwork, Paradise Lost, Septic Flesh).
NILE on YouTube
Nuclear Blast Records