Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Atlanta Metal Scene Unites Against Cancer - Massive Event Announced!
The Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization supported by generous donations from Atlanta Cancer Care physicians, staff, patients and their families, as well as unaffiliated organizations and individuals. The mission of the Foundation is to provide:
- Financial assistance to those financially challenged by cancer
- Funding for professional and public education regarding cancer related issues
- Funding for cancer research
All proceeds from the show will go to the foundation.
Confirmed bands include:
- Halcyon Way: www.halcyonway.com
- S.S. Vendetta: www.facebook.com/ssvendetta
- The Dreaded Marco: www.facebook.com/thedreadedmarco
- Rigorism: http://www.myspace.com/546807011
- Inviolate: www.reverbnation.com/inviolate
- ThroatpuncH: www.reverbnation.com/throatpunchmetal
Sponsors include but are not limited to:
- Hennessy Transportation: www.hennessytransportation.com
- Avalanche Entertainment: www.avalancheentertainment.com
- Top Of Mind Networks: www.topofmind.com
- The Perpetual Financial Group Inc: www.theperpetual.com
- Intromental Worldwide: www.intromental.com
- Atlanta City Sales Club: www.atlantacitysalesclub.org
- LifeSouth: www.lifesouth.org
- Brian Moore Custom Guitars: www.iguitar.com
- Wornstar Clothing: www.wornstarclothing.com
- Bailey Sound: www.baileysound.com
- Marriott Waverly Renaissance: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlrb-renaissance-waverly-hotel/
For more information on the Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation, visit: www.atlantacancercarefoundation.org
LifeSouth is also bringing their bloodmobile so people can donate blood or platelets while at the show.
For tickets or to donate funds, go to www.halcyonway.com/webshop
For more information click HERE!