DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Randy Blythe's Wife: "I miss him very much and I really hope I get to see him soon"

On Wednesday (July 11), Cindy Blythe (Randy Blythe's) was able to visit him for a few hours on in the Pankrác Prison in Prague, Czech Republic where he is facing manslaughter charges in connection with the death of a fan more than two years ago. Here is wht Cindy told reporters about her visit:

"It was really good to see him. I miss him very much and I really hope I get to see him soon, and that we'll be together again soon. So this was a special day, getting to see him."

She added, "I think it's terrible what happened — that the kid lost his life and his family lost him — but I believe [Randy] is innocent. That's what I believe."

Video footage of Cindy Blythe speaking to Czech reporters in Prague can be seen by following these links:

* Blesk.cz
* TV Nova

Earlier this week, a spokesman for the the Municipal Public Prosecutor's Office in Prague Štepánka Zenklová confirmed that the complaint was delivered to the Prague 8 district court this past Friday (July 6).

Another bail hearing will be held at the Municipal Court in Prague at a later date.

The cool folks over at the Gauntlet have EXCLUSIVELY obtained the charges from the court in Prague. The charge against Blythe is as follows:

"David R, B [Randy Blythe] was on 6/27/2012 charged with the severe crime of manslaughter under section 146, subsection 1 and subsection 2 (see below) which he could have committed on May 24, 2010 when he as the singer acting in the music club, after one of the listeners [Daniel Nosek] without permission climbed on the stage, pushed this observer in his chest. As a result of which this listener made a step back, stumbled over the guard rail, fell into the auditorium, hit his head on the floor and died a month later."

Is Randy Blythe being framed? We definitely believe so. The video of the incident (below) show very clearly that Daniel N. climbed numerous times (at least three) on stage and jumped into the crowd. Additionally, Blythe's "push" was assisted by the security guard.

"In watching the video, we see Daniel climb up on stage, grabbed around the waist by a security guard, thrown over the guard rail and hits his head in the barricade. This happens 90 seconds after the second time Daniel is pushed off the stage by venue security when he is near Randy Blythe. The injury to his head [skull fracture] is only consistent to the third time Daniel was on stage." - The Gauntlet

Czech law:

Injury to health(1) Whoever intentionally injures another health shall be punished by imprisonment for six months to three years.
(4) imprisonment for five to ten years, the offender will cause the offense referred to in paragraph 1 death.

This facts should also be considered:

- There is no confirmation of whither or not the security guard (whose name can't be confirmed by anyone) has been called in for questioning.

- The ambulance that came to pick Daniel N. up on the day of the incident, took over an hour to arrive at the club. This was definitely what caused him to slip into a coma and eventually die was a traumatic brain injury, or TBI, since it was obviously a medical emergency that got treated too late. And how long did Daniel have to wait before he received treatment at the hospital?

Could Daniel have been saved with timely and proper treatment after being thrown from the stage? Absolutely!

Lamb Of God's Statement
Click here to donate your beer money to the "Randy Blythe Legal Fund"

Click here to sign the petition to FREE Randy Blythe!

Related links:
Lamb Of God's Official Site

No comments: