Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

DRAMA ALERT: Marilyn Manson Lashes Out At Rob Zombie - Rob Zombie Makes Public Statement & We Have It!


Last night, Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie certainly didn't play nice with each other at the DTE Energy Music Theater, in Detroit, Michigan (the ninth stop of a 36-city "Twins of Evil Tour.")

Manson and Zombie appear to have a serious beef with each other after Manson accused his fellow co-headliner of cutting his set short. Rob Zombie has reacted with the following statement:

"As stupid as this all is, I feel I must clear things up a little better. First off, I want to thank all the fans who came out in the freezing cold in Detroit last night. It was a total blast as always.

"Unfortunately things turned ugly backstage. Why? I don't know, but for some reason our touring partner (Marilyn Manson) decided to end his set by blaming me for something that I had nothing to do with and screaming he was going to "kick Rob Zombie's ass as soon as he got off stage".

"Go figure. I was backstage hanging, watching the show thinking "hey this is gonna be a great night", when suddenly he starts screaming threats. So strange. I don't get it. Christ, I've known some of his crew for 20 fucking years and some of his crew used to work for me. It's all good. No one would fuck with someone's show. It is ridiculous.

"Well, of course I felt the need to respond to the " kick my ass remark". Who wouldn't? Although I wish I had kept it backstage and kept the fans out of it. It is all 4rd grade fight after school nonsense of which I have never dealt with on tour before. Co-headlining tours always go smooth because everything is cut 50/50 and I mean everything. No one fucks with anyone's show. It is even fucking Steven.

"I've done it co-headlining tours many times before and have had no troubles. Not with Pantera, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Korn, Megadeth or anyone ever. So I didn't expect any troubles on this. It seemed like a great idea at the time.

"But shit happens. Anyway, sorry to the fans who had to dealt with the embarrassing stupidity of it all. We are all there for the same reasons to give you the best show ever… that's it."

What do you think about the Zombie/Manson drama? Let us know at the comments section below!

Remaining tour dates:

OCTOBER:

13   US Cellular Coliseum, Bloomington, IL
15   Covelli Center, Youngstown, OH
16   The Armory, Rochester, NY
17   Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY
19   Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
20   Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT
21   Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, NH
23   Agganis Arena, Boston, MA
25   Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood, Atlanta, GA
30   Reliant Arena, Houston, TX
31   Dallas, TX

(European Leg)

NOVEMBER:

26   London, UK
27   Manchester, UK
28   Glasgow SECC, UK
29   Birmingham, UK

DECEMBER:

 1   Luxembourg
 2   Bochum, Germany
 3   Amsterdam, The Netherlands
 5   Stockholm, Sweden
 6   Copenhagen, Denmark
 8   Vienna, Austria
 9   Munich, Germany
10   Basel, Switzerland
12   Bologna, Italy

Related links:
RobZombie.com
MarilynManson.com

No comments: