Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

METALLICA: Kirk Hammet Talks About "Too Much Horror Business - The Kirk Hammett Collection" In New York City - Video Available!

This past Thursday, October 11th, METALLICA's Kirk Hammett took part in a question-and-answer session during a signing event to promote his book, "Too Much Horror Business - The Kirk Hammett Collection", at Barnes & Noble in New York City. You can watch video of the interview below.

Hammett has scheduled the following signing events to promote his book, "Too Much Horror Business - The Kirk Hammett Collection":

Oct. 13 - New York Comic Con - Abrams Book Booth - New York, NY - 11:45 a.m.
Oct. 13 - New York Comic Con - Tokyo Toys Booth - New York, NY - 1:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 - Barnes & Noble - The Grove - Los Angeles, CA - 7 p.m.
Oct. 26 - Monsterpalooza - Burbank, CA - [time to be announced]
Oct. 27 - Chiller Theater - Parsippany, NJ - [time to be announced]
Nov. 20 - Books Inc - Opera Plaza, San Francisco, CA - [time to be announced]



Recently, Hammett spoke to the San Francisco Chronicle about his upcoming 228-page book “Too Much Horror Business”, which documents his obsession with all things horror and large collection of horror memorabilia. Here’s what Hammett had to say about his latest endeavor:

“I’ve been into [horror] stuff since I was 5 years old – you could say I started as a collector back then. But at one point, when I was 14, I discovered music, and for a long time it took over my life. My love for this stuff is insane and totally obsessive-compulsive – it’s just one of those things. I’m still waiting to outgrow it or get tired of it or get bored with it… but that never seems to happen.”

“When I see my kids totally into their Legos, it brings me back to the days I was hanging out and playing with my monster models – it brings me there in a second. The other day we watched ‘Bride Of Frankenstein’, and my kids loved it,” he said.

Related links:
Metallica's Official Site
Click HERE to purchase Kirk Hammett's NEW book!

No comments: