Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NIGHTWISH Move On With "Fill In" Singer Floor Jansen - Video Available!


After closing the Anetter Olzon chapter, NIGHTWISH has made it clear that the show must go on! Last night (Tuesday, October 2), the band performed at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon with "fill in" singer Floor Jansen (ex-AFTER FOREVER, REVAMP). A 22-minute compilation of fan-filmed clips can be seen below.

So what happened with Olzon? Well, it seems like Olzon quit the band after the band failed to keep her on the loop regarding their decision to replace her for one show after she had a medical emergency: "I was never asked if it was OK they used Elize (Ryd) and Alissa (White-Gluz) in the show [Friday] night. I don't think it's a good decision they made and I'm sorry for those of you who came to see the whole band but got something else. But I was very ill and this decision wasn't mine."

She continued, "I got very ill and thought it was a kidney stone. I got worse in the evening and started vomiting heavily. The hospital said I should cancel the show and come straight to the ER. I was there all night and they did blood tests, ultrasounds on my kidneys and finally a CT scan. The tests didn't show why I was so ill, but probably the stomach pain has a connection with me having the flu, or just stress.

"They did find something else, though, and for that I'm grateful – if I didn't do the scan, I wouldn't know there's a big cyst in my liver and I need to go check it out at home."

This are the featured songs on the video below:

00:03 "Storytime"
03:17 "Wish I Had An Angel"
05:13 Floor Jansen introduction
05:47 "Dark Chest of Wonders"
08:28 "Amaranth"
09:14 "Scaretale"



Related links:
Nightwish

No comments: