Wednesday, October 3, 2012
VOTE Now For The Top 15 Songs Of VH1 Classic's "America's Hard 100 Countdown"!
Just under two weeks ago, VH1 Classic began releasing a series of viewer polls that would ultimately determine what songs would separate themselves from the pack in America’s Hard 100. Over one million (!!!) votes were cast by you, THE FANS, to determine which songs deserved to be at the top of our list of the best Hard Rock and Heavy Metal songs of all-time. Wait a minute! Just over one million votes?! Totally kidding!
Now they have sorted through all of the votes, analyzed the numbers, and now they need your help again in determining the FINAL RANKINGS of America’s Hard 100.
They have come up with a list of 15 songs, 10 of which won their respective polls — a healthy round of applause for:
- Dream Theater‘s “Pull Me Under”
- Type O Negative‘s “Black No. 1”
- Bon Jovi‘s “Living On A Prayer”
- Cinderella‘s “Gypsy Road”
- Dio‘s “Holy Diver”
- Rush‘s “Limelight”
- Poison‘s “Nothin’ But A Good Time”
- Guns N’ Roses‘ “November Rain”
- Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhoads’ “Crazy Train”
- Black Sabbath‘s “Paranoid”
Here are 5 songs which they are deeming wildcards. Each of these wildcard songs reaped more votes than all the other non-poll winning songs, and might have won their respective polls had they been placed among a different group of songs:
- AC/DC‘s “Back In Black”
- Accept‘s “Balls To The Wall”
- Guns N’ Roses’ “Paradise City”
- Megadeth‘s “Sweating Bullets”
- Poison’s “Talk Dirty To Me”
So, with that said, this are the final 15 songs. The same rules apply this time around; vote early and often for as many of these 15 as you think are deserving, and you can always click Return To Poll to vote again. The polls will close on Tuesday, October 2 at 4 PM ET, and you’ll be able to tune in to watch America’s Hard 100 on VH1 Classic in November to see the final results.
CLICK HERE to vote!