Wednesday, December 5, 2012
5 reasons why YOU should come to our Dimebag Darrell/Hurricane Sandy benefit show!
1) Saturday, December 8th, marks the 8th anniversary of the day that we all lost our guitar hero: Dimebag Darrell Abbott. What would Dimebag do if he was still around? Play music super loud and party all night long. Don't let him down and come put back some $5 Blacktooth Grins (Dime's favorite drink)!
2) The victims of Hurricane Sandy need all of our help, which is why we will be raising funds all night long! Part of the proceeds will be donated to two of the bands performing on Saturday night: ALEKHINE'S GUN and DIMEBAG NYC, who lost all their gear to the hurricane.
3) We have Marc Rizzo from SOULFLY and CAVALERA CONSPIRACY performing at the event for the second year in a row with the Marc Rizzo Band. Dime is Rizzo's favorite guitar player ever, so he is stoked about performing in the name of his guitar hero.
4) DRIVEN MAD's debut show in Brooklyn, NY! And we can't forget that it will be the last show this year in which you will get to see IKILLYA and THINNING THE HERD!
5) It will also be the first and only Horns Up Rocks show in Brooklyn, NY in 2012. This marks our return to The Trash Bar after a whole year! Last show we did there was the first "Holiday Tribute Show For Dimebag Darrell" in December of 2011. Get there early to enjoy the open bar (7 - 8 PM).
See you all THIS Saturday, December 8th at The Trash Bar in Brooklyn, NY!
Here are all the details:
-> Date/Time: Saturday, December 8th at 8 PM
-> Location: The Trash Bar - 256 Grand Street, NY 11211-4303
-> Cost: $12 (21+ with ID)
Horns Up Rocks