Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Does MÖTLEY CRÜE's Tommy Lee Dislike His Fans?


Tommy Lee is currently on the road with his band MÖTLEY CRÜE in Australia. After claiming last year that he "hates taking pictures" (read more HERE), Lee has announced that he will also not be participating in the band's paid meet-and-greet sessions because he "doesn't agree with doing it under certain circumstances." To this he added:

"For those of you that are asking why I am not doing anymore meet-and-greets!! It's got nothing to do with me not wanting to meet the fans, I just don't agree with doing it under the certain given circumstances. I love you all and I'll gladly high-five y'all if I see you out 'n' about — and you won't have to pay me for that."


While one could argue that the fans should not have to pay to meet their heroes, Lee should suck it up and do the meet-and-greets so the fans are not disappointed by his absence. If anything, he can refuse to get his cut for what the band receives monetarily after each meet-and-greet session. But now since he is not showing up, the fans should get part of the money refunded!

The band is offering the following "VIP packages" while on tour in Australia:


- "Kickstart My Heart Meet And Greet Package" for $899 
- "Wildside VIP Package" for $425
- "Crüe Teaser Package" for $295

Note: Only the "Kickstart My Heart" package includes an opportunity to meet and take a photo with the band.

Related links:
Mötley Crüe

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I agree with him!! Fans should not have to pay to meet them! That is fucked!!! Tommy is awesome for standing up to it!!!