Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tony Iommi Releases Statement About Performing With BLACK SABBATH: "I was extremely nervous beforehand about playing a long set"










"I was extremely nervous beforehand about playing a long set, not knowing whether I'd be able to last.
It turned out to be no problem whatsoever because Ozzy, Geezer and Tommy were nailing everything, no chance to feel tired! I'm really pleased with how it turned out, fantastic crowd and I want to say thank you to all of them for giving me such an amazing reception.

"On our way again at last!

"Finally, a special thanks to Tommy, we invited him to play and he was brilliant."

Best wishes,

Tony Iommi

Related links:
Click To Watch BLACK SABBATH's Comeback Show!
BLACK SABBATH's Official Website

No comments: