Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE FACELESS' Drummer Lyle Cooper Puts His Sticks Down & Leaves The Band - Official Statement Available!


This just in: THE FACELESS drummer Lyle Cooper has left the band. Here is his official statement:

"I figured I'd clear up the about my status with The Faceless.

"After almost five years with the band I've decided to part ways. Over the last couple of years it seemed that the interests, goals and musical approach of the band was not that of my own. Also, managerial issues became too frequent with no resolution.

"These issues, I felt, made it hard for me as an individual to produce as a creative and enthusiastic member.

"I'm sure that proceeding my departure, the band will have no trouble finding someone with the right mindset and talents to step in and keep the band moving forward.

"Thank you to the fans and everyone who supported The Faceless throughout the years. I wish the band and its members nothing but continued success and make sure you catch them on their upcoming tours. I will be pursuing my other musical projects so out for NEW Absvrdist and Abhorrent this year"


- Lyle Cooper

Related links:
The Faceless on MySpace
The Faceless on Facebook

No comments: