Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dee Snider Bashes Ted Nugent For Being A Republican Who Dodged The Vietnam War Draft


Dee Snider, like many out there, has had enough of Ted Nugent's anti government rants following President Barack Obama's gun control views. Allegedly, Ted Nugent dodged the Vietnam War draft by letting go of himself and showing up to the draft looking and smelling like a New York City bum.


In an interview with Noisecreep, Snider said:

“Ted’s always been a gun-toting conservative,” he said after being asked to opine on Nugent’s claim that he’s prepared to launch an armed revolt against the U.S. government over the reelection of President Barack Obama. “But what gets me is that he was actually a draft dodger! I mean, to the point where he didn’t bathe for a week, and vomited on himself to deliberately avoid the draft.”

It wasn’t all criticism, though: “I totally understand why he did that,” Snider added, “but all of these Republicans who love Ted don’t seem to know or remember that too well. It’s crazy that he’s become one of the voices of conservative America even though he was a draft dodger. If you don’t believe me, Google it.”  We did Google it, here are the results.

Nugent lashed back at Snider on Twitter, saying he had fallen “for the big lie” and adding: “I challenge u to man up to the truth We xpected btr.”

The truth is, Snider’s tale of Nugent’s draft dodging comes from Nugent himself, who relayed the story to High Times in 1977, telling them he got a 30-day notice ahead of a physical exam and launched into action.

“Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body,” Nugent said. “No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Read more HERE!

Related links:
Dee Snider 
Ted Nugent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I respect both Dee and Ted I took the time to head over to snopes.com to fact check and while Dee is "sorta" right he is also "sorta" wrong. I wish everyone would really take the time to look stuff up before spouting off at the pie hole