Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

LIFE OF AGONY Calls It Quits; Statement From Sal Abruscato Available!

Sal Abruscato from A Pale Horse Named Death (his NEW band), has an extensive history in the Heavy Music world thanks to his stellar work with Life Of Agony and Type O Negative, in which his role was to kick ass on the drums.

With Type O Negative he recorded: "Slow, Deep & Hard", "Origin Of The Feces", and "Bloody Kisses", while with Life Of Agony he recorded "River Runs Red", "Ugly", "River Runs Again", and "Broken Valley".

Abruscato was recently interviewed by Maciej Szatko in Wroclaw, Poland. This is what he had to say when asked about the future of Life Of Agony:

"We're not gonna play [anymore]. We moved out of our studio. We all kind of feel like we're at the end. We're never gonna make another record, because of those kinds of problems I was talking about [earlier in the interview] — we can't agree on writing a song. And Keith [Caputo, vocals] wants to pursue his life and his lifestyle. And that's pretty much the reason why also I've moved on and I'm doing my own thing… to just keep going; I didn't want my career to stop with Life Of Agony. Life Of Agony doesn't tour, Life Of Agony doesn't do much. And so we were at a point where it was like… We did the last three shows in July [2011] and then we moved out of our studio, and that's it. I don't foresee anything in the future; I highly doubt it. I don't know how that would happen."



Related links:
Life Of Agony

No comments: