Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Monday, August 6, 2012

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine Is Fed up With President Barack Obama!

 
Recently, MEGADETH's controversial frontman Dave Mustaine spoke with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones about the political world of U.S. president Barack Obama. Here are some of the quotes that Mustaine told Jones during the interview (courtesy Noisecreep.com):

“See, the thing that I laugh about when I hear Obama say, ‘Give the folks a chance.’ Give everybody a chance. Take away from the rich people.’ Well, what happens when the folks that he’s giving a chance gets a chance, becomes successful, is rich. Well, then all of a sudden, you’re Obama’s enemy now.

“I’m disgusted with this guy. He’s my president, I respect the office of the presidency, but I think as a person and the things that he says, I’ve never heard anything this offensive ever come out of the mouth of a president. And I’m 50 — I’ve heard a lot of presidents talk in my life.

“Why hasn’t somebody moved to impeach this man? With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say ‘the birthplace of Barack Obama.’ Hello?! C’mon, guys. How stupid are we right now? I guess the best revenge is when you look back in history at what Michelle [Obama] wore at his inauguration and she had a black dress on with two red triangles, so she looked like a black widow turned upside down. So there’s gotta be some symbology there. You just don’t wear something like that to some event like that without there being some kind of future message being told.”


Read more HERE!

Join the revolution, contribute to our Indiegogo campaign! Click HERE: www.indiegogo.com/hornsup
 

Related links:
Megadeth's Official Site
Megadeth on Facebook
Megadeth on Twitter

No comments: