Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Twisted Sister's Dee Snider Forced to Leave Family to deal with Hurricane Irene!


The very charismatic Dee Snider, frontman of Twisted Sister, was forced to leave his family to deal with Hurricane Irene due to touring obligations. This is what Dee had to say about this via his Twitter account:

"Well, this blows. Heading to airport for TWISTED show (at Rock Jam festival) in Colorado tomorrow and leaving my family to deal with hurricane. Made sure things were secure before I left, but still....

"We lived in Florida during Hurricane Andrew so I know how devastating a hurricane can be. I pray it's nothing like that, but the news are really revving up the reports of devastation!

"I wanted to cancel, but the band guilted me into playing. I won't be able to get back until Monday at the soonest. Feeling terrible."

In other related news, Twisted Sister released a two DVD set on July 26 via Eagle Entertainment. The release features their 1982 performance at the Northstage Theater in Long Island, as well as their 2001 performance at the New York Steal Benefit show.

"Double Live - Northstage Theatre 1982 / New York Steel Benefit show 2001" track listing:

Disc 1

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
02. Destroyer
03. Tear it Loose
04. Bad Boys (Of Rock 'n' Roll)
05. Lady's Boy
06. Leader of the Pack
07. Under the Blade
08. Shoot 'Em Down
09. Sin After Sin
10. I'll Never Grow Up, Now
11. You Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll
12. You Know I Cry
13. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
14. Rock 'n' Roll Saviors


Disc 2

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
02. The Kids Are Back
03. Stay Hungry
04. Burn in Hell
05. You Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll
06. Under the Blade
07. Shoot 'Em Down
08. Come Back
09. You Know I Cry
10. I Wanna Rock
11. We're Not Gonna Take It
12. The Price
13. SMF



Related links:
Twisted Sister
Follow Dee Snider on Twitter

No comments: