Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

FAITH NO MORE ticket winner!!!


Horns Up Rocks congratulates Billy Dawson! You are going to see FAITH NO MORE tonight!

- EMAIL US AT info@hornsuprocks.com with your contact information!

Here is his entry:
My wife is preggers with our 3rd kid - she says no because its too expensive with the new baby. I told her we could sell the other 2 kids, and use the dough for the show AND then eventually have only kid! (and figurative 1st).

She said I'm getting too old for mosh pits - but i told her my nuts are shriveling up anyway, so one last doll up of testosterone at FNM will make me feel 20 again - and she can have her young stud back for 1 night!!
I need these tix before I'm officially locked down at the pad and t-ball games FOREVER!! AAAAgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

PS: oh yeah - i really don't want to have to sell the first 2 kids. i really like 'em.



RELATED LINKS:

FAITH NO MORE TOUR DATES
Horns Up Rocks Official Site
Horns Up Rocks on Facebook
Horns Up Rocks on Twitter

No comments: